lunes, 29 de noviembre de 2010

Omar Cervantes Cumpeán.

752.



Self-assessment of the course

Regarding Assignments

3- Did all the assignments.

(I did all the assignments, but I didnt post two of them on time.)

2- Did between 75 & 50 % of all the assignments.

1- Did less than half of the assignments.

Regarding Classroom sessions

2- Always there. (I didnt missed any classroom session.)

1- Only missed one or two classroom sessions.

0- Missed more than two sessions.

Regarding Classmates comments

2- Did you respond to your classmates when ask to? Yes I did respond to the comments of my classmates.

1- Did you respond most of the times when ask to?

0- Did you respond very little or none at all?

2- Did you respond cordially? Yes, every time when they asked me.

1- Did you respond in a not so cordial manner?

0- Did you respond in a rude way?

1- Did you respond by giving good comments, defending your/the classmate point of view, or by giving insight?

I did respond with good comments,and deffending my own point of view.

0- Did you respond just because you needed to respond something?

Total: 9 points (because I didnt post two participations on time).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.